Whether you’re a student looking for some class notes to supplement your own notes or you need a deeper level of support, you’ll find what you need here. Sign up for a tutoring session (1-on-1 or with a group of friends), get feedback on one or all of your Econ IA’s, or get the support you need to complete a top level economics extended essay.
Economics class notes
- Econ 101: Microeconomics (college level) class notes $25
- Econ 201: Macroeconomics (college level) class notes $25
International Baccalaureate (IB)
IB written tasks supervision/support
- IB Economics Internal Assessment support – single commentary
- IB Economics Internal Assessment support – full portfolio (3 commentaries)
- IB Extended Essay consultation
- IB Economics Extended Essay supervision – 1 year
I have developed a complete set of PowerPoints and practice activities with answer keys to support teachers and students achieve mastery in their introductory (IB or AP) Economics course. The resources are available in a variety of packages. To learn more and order your teaching and learning resources, follow the links below:
Are you a new IB or AP Economics teacher? Or perhaps you are the only teacher of the subject in your school and you just needsomeone to bounce ideas off of and talk “shop”with. I have had the luxury of working alongside great economics teachers over the years, both as a mentee and as a mentor, and I know the value of having a mentor/coach/teaching partner to collaborate with.
- 1 hour of face-t0-face mentoring/coaching
- 10 hours of face-to-face mentoring/coaching
The PowerPoints cover every section of the AP course and sections 1, 2 and 3 of the IB course (Micro, Macro and International Economics). They can be purchased as a complete set or as individual packages to suite your needs. Follow the links below to learn more about what’s included with each package and to place an order.
- Complete Set of Economics PowerPoints $150
- Microeconomics PowerPoints $75
- Macroeconomics PowerPoints $75
The Economics Classroom exercises cover every topic in the IB course and most in the AP course (not including resource markets and consumer behavior, which will be added soon). Some exercises require research from 3rd party sites (CIA World Factbook, World Bank, Bureau of Labor Statistics, etc.) to provide students with evidence requiring analysis that builds their understanding of Economics. All exercises include detailed answer keys that can be used to grade student work or provided to students to provide formative feedback.
Follow the links below to learn more about what’s included with each set of activities and to place an order.
- Complete Set Economics Classroom exercises with answer keys $200
- Microeconomics Classroom exercises with answer keys $100
- Macroeconomics Classroom exercises with answer keys $80
- International Economics Classroom exercises with answer keys $40
- Development Economics Classroom exercises with answer keys $40
Meet the teacher
Jason Welker brings 13 years of classroom experience at international schools in Asia and Europe to teachers and students through The Economics Classroom. His resources have been used by hundreds of teachers and thousands of students around the world to help achieve mastery of the subject since 2007. After an exciting international teaching career, Jason serves as the Economics Content Fellow at Khan Academy before turning his attention to his YouTube channel and the resources available on this site. In addition to the video lessons, practice activities and other resources on this site, Jason has authored several print texts, including Pearson Baccalaureate’s Economics for the IB Diploma and REA’s AP Macroeconomics Crash Course.
IB Economics Video Lessons
Choose a unit, work your way through the lessons, master Economics!
Unit 1 Microeconomics
Unit 1.5 Theory of the Firm
Unit 2 Macroeconomics
Unit 3 International Economics