IB Extended Essay Consultation
Extended Essay consultation: topic and research question discussion and feedback on a first draft.
If you need some help choosing your topic or you want an experienced teacher and EE supervisor to read over a draft and give some detailed feedback, but do not need an actual supervisor for your extended essay, this may be the service for you. Sign up to receive the following:
- Feedback on topic ideas: Put your ideas into a Google doc along with links to any resources you have identified in your preliminary research, outline what you like about the various ideas you’re considering including which syllabus topics they relate to, and I will give you my feedback and thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of your ideas, helping you to narrow it down to a specific topic and research question.
- Written feedback on a first draft: Share your first draft in a Google doc (minimum 3,000 words, maximum 4,000) and I will give it a careful read through, adding detailed feedback and comments on what needs to be improved for your final draft.
- Clarification of feedback: You may ask for clarification on my comments and I will respond to your questions on the Google doc as you work on your final draft.
After completing your order I will contact you to set up an initial meeting.
Documents you’ll need:
- Click here to see the New (May 2018) Extended Essay Website
- Extended Essay Guide
- Extended Essay – Reflections on Planning and Progress Form
- General Assessment Criteria