This is a complete set of notes for the AP Microeconomics class. The 206 page set includes detailed notes (with plenty of graphs!) on the following units:
- Basic economic concepts (including Consumer Choice Theory)
- Supply, Demand, and Market Equilibrium (including Elasticities)
- Production, Costs, and the Perfect Competition Model
- Imperfect Competition
- Factor Markets
- Market Failure and the Role of Government
- Glossary of AP Microeconomics terms
The notes come in .pdf form and serve as a good complement to the videos on this site. Once you’ve ordered your notes you are free to download them and use them as you like.
TEACHERS: If you’d like to order a class set of notes, please contact me with the form below or by email for details on bulk licenses! Please do NOT buy one and distribute it to your whole class; a single license is for a single student.
ONE ORDER = ONE STUDENT
If you have classmates who are interested in these notes, please refer them to this site. If you can get five of your classmates to buy the notes, you will receive one 30-minute tutor session with Mr. Welker for free! Email me at email@example.com if you’re interested in this offer.