This is a complete set of notes for the AP Macroeconomics class. The 160 page set includes detailed notes (with plenty of graphs!) on the following topics:
- Basic economic concepts
- The measurement of economic performance
- Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply
- The macroeconomic objective (inflation, unemployment and economic growth)
- Fiscal policy
- Monetary policy and supply-side policies
- Free trade and protectionism
- Exchange rates
- Balance of payments
- Glossary of terms from AP Macroeconomics
The notes come in .pdf form. Once you’ve ordered your notes you are free to download them and use them as you like.
The notes serve as a good complement to the videos on this site.
ONE ORDER = ONE STUDENT
If you have classmates who are interested in these notes, please refer them to this site. If you can get five of your classmates to buy the notes, you will receive one 30-minute tutor session with Mr. Welker for free! Email me at email@example.com if you’re interested in this offer.