Let me help you MASTER economics!
Whether you’re a student looking for some class notes to supplement your own notes or you need a deeper level of support, you’ll find what you need here. Sign up for a tutoring session (1-on-1 or with a group of friends), get feedback on one or all of your Econ IA’s, or get the support you need to complete a top level economics extended essay.
- AP Macroeconomics class notes $25
- AP Microeconomics class notes $25
- IB Economics sections 1-3 class notes (not including development) $50
IB written tasks supervision/support:
- IB Economics Internal Assessment support – single commentary $50
- IB Economics Internal Assessment support – full portfolio (3 commentaries) $125
- IB Extended Essay consultation $150
- IB Economics Extended Essay supervision – 1 year $350
I have developed a complete set of PowerPoints and practice activities with answer keys to support teachers and students achieve mastery in their introductory (IB or AP) Economics course. The resources are available in a variety of packages. To learn more and order your teaching and learning resources, follow the links below:
The PowerPoints cover every section of the AP course and sections 1, 2 and 3 of the IB course (Micro, Macro and International Economics). They can be purchased as a complete set or as individual packages to suite your needs. Follow the links below to learn more about what’s included with each package and to place an order.
- Complete Set of Economics PowerPoints $150
- Microeconomics PowerPoints $75
- Macroeconomics PowerPoints $75
The practice activities cover every topic in the IB course and most in the AP course (not
including resource markets and consumer behavior, which will be added soon). Some activities require research from 3rd party sites (CIA World Factbook, World Bank, Bureau of Labor Statistics, etc.) to provide students with evidence requiring analysis that builds their understanding of Economics. All activities include detailed answer keys that can be used to grade student work or provided to students to provide formative feedback.
Follow the links below to learn more about what’s included with each set of activities and to place an order.